2/7/12

Layers of Fabric

I had an amazing brunch last weekend with my boyfriend and his mom. I ate beef brisket tacos with corn... Delicious!                                      


This was a bourbon with banana puree... Soooo Goood!
Then we took a trip to my favorite fabric store in Astoria, Queens. Its a pretty small, but as you can see there is fabric EVERYWHERE! I can stay here for hours looking for fabric... and sometimes I do.
Jacket and Sweater: Club Monaco. Vest: Haute and Low (Me). Pants: JNBY. Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton. Watch: Michael Kors. Lips: MAC (ruby woo).


With the weather changing lately for the better, I try my hardest to stay away from heavy coats. I just put on a few layers on to keep warm and add interest to my outfit. Layering is is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to dressing. I love mixing patterns and colors, just make sure you find a way to bring it all together and look cohesive.