1/25/12

Farewell Philly!


I recently went to Philadelphia with my boyfriend as a little anniversary getaway. Being that Philly is only 2 hours away from New York City, it was the perfect city to visit. We were only there for 2 days, but we had a lot of fun. I only wish I captured more pics of the trip. I'll definitely go back in spring.  
Coat: Michael Kors. Pants: H&M. Boots: Jeffrey Cambell. Scarf: Club Monaco. Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton. Lip: MAC (lady danger)


I saw the most beautiful mosaic tiled houses. Art is so prominent in Philadelphia and it's everywhere. 
I also randomly ran into this shop called "The Most Unsual Shop in Philadephia" and boy did it live up to it's name. The owner had such an enormous collection of African Art, it was overwhelming. 
On the bus on my way back to NYC.

Great Times!!!